|Font Styles on Facebook|
Featured: Upside Down Flip Text Generator for Facebook & Google+
Update: 17 September, 2014 (Only read this box, forget all the content outside this box)
Facebook now remove the below text formatting so the following method doesn't work. Thank you Tushar Sharma for the notification. Now, here is another solution to update your Facebook status update, chatting and even it will work on the groups and pages. Just drag FBFormat Bookmarklet link to your browser menu bar (If you don't want bookmarklet or mobile user, you can go directly here to convert your text). It will look like,
Note: Some text formatting may not work on web-kit browsers like Chrome & Safari. i,e., bold text formatting will not work on chrome and safari while they show only small rectangle instead of bold text.
For more tips and tricks on Facebook, please follow us on Facebook. You can also get the news for free! in your email by subscribing us, look at the top right sidebar to subscribe.
Therefore, here is how to use bold, italic and underline text in Facebook chat and wall. You may use this stylish & cool text generator to update your status updates, chat, and comments on Facebook and Google+.
You should also like:
- Use Blue Color on Facebook Timeline:New Method
- Sent Auto Tweets to Facebook Status
- Auto Remove Facebook Notifications Annoying You
- Browse Facebook using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Create your Facebook Identity Card
Use Bold Text, Underline Text, Bold with Underline Text in Facebook Chat
- Bold Text in Facebook Chat: If you want to write bold text, then you must start your text with asterisk '*'and end with'*' for example *Bold Text* will appear as Bold Text.
- Underline Text in Facebook Chat: If you want to write underline text, then you must start your text with underscore '_' and end with '_' for example _Underline Text_ will appear as Underline Text.
- Bold with Underline Text in Facebook Chat: In this case you must start your text with asterisk together with underscore '*_' and end with '_*' for example *_Bold with Underline Text_* will appear as Bold with Underline Text.