Description: Hide Facebook Profile From Major Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and ASK. Do Not Listed Your Facebook Profile in Google.
|Hide Your Facebook Profile from Search Engines|
You may find us on Google search by typing "Mohammad Shadab". I hope you will find our Facebook timeline profile on the first page in the third position. Below is a live preview for this search.
|My Facebook Profile on 3rd Position in Fron Page of Google|
In Yahoo, my Facebook profile page got 2nd position in the front page with the same query.
- Send Private Messages to Your Friends on Google Plus
- Show Specific Friends to your Google+ Profile Page
- Hide Mobile Number to Specific Friends on Facebook
Hiding Facebook Profile from Major Search Engines as Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask
- Sign into Facebook Account.
- Click here on Privacy Setting.
- Click on Edit in "Do you want other search engines to link to your timeline?" under "Who can look me up?" as mention in the following image.
Now, untick "Let other search engines link to your timeline", and press confirm. It will take some days to hide your Facebook timeline from search engines.
Conclusion: If you don't wish to show your Facebook profile from search engines like Google, you can easily hide your Facebook profile from Google by using this feature. Mostly females want to hide their profile from search engines, it would be the best feature for them.