How To Hide Facebook Profile From Google Search Engine | BSTAdvertisements
Hide Your Facebook Profile from Search Engines
You may find us on Google search by typing "Mohammad Shadab". I hope you will find our Facebook timeline profile on the first page in the third position. Below is a live preview for this search.
My Facebook Profile on 3rd Position in Fron Page of Google
In Yahoo, my Facebook profile page got 2nd position in the front page with the same query.
- Send Private Messages to Your Friends on Google Plus
- Show Specific Friends to your Google+ Profile Page
- Hide Mobile Number to Specific Friends on Facebook
Hiding Facebook Profile from Major Search Engines as Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask
- Sign into Facebook Account.
- Click here on Privacy Setting.
- Click on Edit your settings under Apps and Websites. See the preview,
- Click on Edit Settings under Public search. See the preview,
- Unchecked Enable public search under Public search. See the preview:
Once you unchecked, then in the next pop up window, you have to click on Confirm. Now it will take some time to hide your Facebook profile from search engines.