Download All Google Plus Data To Desktop Hard Drive | Google+ Backup | BST
- Send private message to friends in Google+
- Update Google+ Status via SMS by Mobile Phone
- Write status with stylist text in Google plus
Backup/Download Google plus Data To Desktop Hard Drive
- Sign into your Google plus profile, and click here for data to download. It will open in a new tab. Now click on Create an archive. You will see all the data that you can download from here. Take a screenshot of some of the part given below.
- If you want to download all the data, make a tick on "Select all". Finally click on, create archive. You will be redirected to the download page, and simply click on "Download" button. If you are not redirected to the download page, just click on "My archive" given in the page on the upper right side area.
- If you want to download specific data to your desktop hard drive, untick on "Select all", and choose the services you want to backup. You can have also option to filter you download data by the edit button. For example, in Gmail, by default it will download all your emails, now click on edit button associated with Mail, you can select which part of the email would be download such as inbox, sent, spam or archived. Now, again click on, create archive, and download it.