|Google+ Status Update via Phone SMS Test|
"Sending updates to Google Plus via SMS, data rates apply according to your network."
- How to Send Private Message on Google+
- Create Stylist & Cool Text for Google Plus
- Showing individual Friends on Google+ Profile Page
How to Send/Post Update To Google Plus Stream By Mobile Phones via SMS
- Firstly, you have to verify your mobile number with Google plus profile. If you have already registered your mobile number then skip this step, otherwise here is a quick guide to Verify Mobile No. in Google Plus Profile. Once you have verified your mobile number then follow the below steps.
- Go to the "Settings" in your Google+ profile page, where you have verified your mobile number. Scroll down the page until you see "SMS Posts", and make a tick on "Allow posting by SMS".
- Now, you have registered for the SMS services. To start posting on Google plus write text in the message, and send it to +91 9870300003 (for India only). If you are form anywhere except India, Click here and click on "Check your country and carrier".
Post Google Plus Update to Specific, Extended Circles or Specific Persons or Publicly By Mobile
Google+ SMS Post To Specific Circle:If you want to post update via SMS to a specific circle then you have to append your text with +[Circle Name]. For example, "Hey, this is my first update via mobile +friends" shares only with your friends circles.
Google+ SMS Post To Extended Circle:To share your post with everyone in your extended circles, append your text with +extended. For example: "Hey, this is my first update via mobile +extended".
Google+ SMS Post Publicly:Public posts are visible to everyone on the web and it may be appear in search results. To share your post with everyone on the web, append your text with +public. For example: "Hey, this is my first update via mobile +public".
Google+ SMS Post To Specific Person:To share your post to specific person, append your text with +[email address]. For example: "Hey, this is my first update via mobile +firstname.lastname@example.org". It will be visible only to email@example.com.
Mentioning Someone in a Google+ SMS Post:
Add both +[email address] and +[circle name] to the post. For example, "Hey, +firstname.lastname@example.org and I meet on the sky. +best friends" shares with Rohit and Best friends circle.