Description: Show or Hide your Mobile number on Facebook by the Privacy Setting. Show phone no. to specific friends or friend lists on Facebook.
Do you want to show your mobile number to specific friends on Facebook? You can do whatever you want to hide with the privacy settings. I am already on some other social networking sites, all are awesome, but if we talk about the privacy, Facebook is the best. Facebook allows you to hide any personal information to users including your friends. You can also read my previous post about the privacy that will hide your Facebook profile from search engines. In this post, I will show you the way by which you can hide your mobile number from Facebook for specific friends and lists or showing your mobile number to the same. There are so many companies that collect user's mobile no. and uses it for third party advertisement. You are already getting the ads from your network operator. For your network operator, you can easily use DND (do not disturb) service. If you are showing your mobile no. publicly on Facebook, then your mobile no. can easily be caught by the companies, and you would get unwanted ads. Therefore, here is how to hide mobile number on Facebook.
|Hide your Mobile Number on Facebook to Specific Groups of Friends|
- Showing Specific Friends to Home page in Google+
- Show Online Friends when You are Offline
- Ways to Know Who Blocked you on Facebook
- Open More than Two Facebook Account in Same Browser
- Without 'SEEN' to Freinds, Read Messages on Facebook
Hide/Show Your Mobile Number on Facebook
- Sign into Facebook, and go to your Facebook Profile Timeline.
- Now look at the right side in your Timeline page and click on Update Info.
- Now go to your Contact and Basic Info section, and click on Edit under "Mobile Phones".
- Now click on the privacy box, as shown in the following preview. You will see some option to display your mobile number.
Now you can easily choose the options for which you want to show your mobile number.
- Choose Public for showing your mobile number to all users on Facebook.
- Choose Friends for showing your mobile number to only your friends.
- Choose Only Me for showing your mobile number to yourself only. It will hide your mobile no. for everyone.
- Choose Custom for showing/hiding your mobile number to specific friends or friend lists on Facebook.
- You can also select your lists to show your mobile number directly below Custom field as mention in the preview.
ConclusionIf you are aware from unwanted third party advertisements or simply misuses of your mobile no. on some other places, you may use the privacy option to fully hide it for specific group of friends or you can also make a list on your Facebook account, and you can set your privacy option to display your mobile no. to that list only. If you want more info about Facebook, you may subscribe our newsletter.
Like Us on Social Media