SEO Pack For Blogger | Blogger Launched "Customize Your Search Preferences" | BSTAdvertisements
Install SEO Pack For Blogger via "Customize Your Search Preferences"
- Sign into Blogger board.
- Click on Setting under more options,
- Click on Search preferences under Settings,
now you can choose to Enabled/Disabled, what do you want, and if you enabled Description or Custom robots header tags, you would get these option into your post editors so you can modify it for different posts. Let you enabled Description, then you would see an option into post editor like the below preview,
So when you create new post, write the corresponding description in the right side and click on Done.
- You can easily add H2(Heading), H3(Subheading), H4(Minor heading) into post by choosing the option from editor post toolbar, like the below preview,
- When you create any text links into your post, you will have an option to make your links to "nofollow or dofollow". Look at the below preview if you unchecked the box, your link will be dofollow and if you checked the box, your link will converted to nofollow.
- When you upload photos to your post, you will have an option to add "alt" and "title" tags to images by clicking on the image and then click on Properties.