How To Show / See Online Facebook Friends While You are Offline | BSTAdvertisements
Do you want to see who is online on Facebook while you are offline? This post has a solution for you. In Gmail, you can easily check who is online without showing you online to your friends by choosing the invisible status. Therefore, you can always see who is online, but nobody could be able to see you online. In Facebook, There is no option to select your status as invisible in the chat. Therefore, if you want to show your online friends, you have to go online in Facebook. Thanks to a Facebook application that makes it possible to show the online friends while you are offline. Therefore, here is how to show online friends when you are offline in Facebook.
See Your Online Facebook Friends While You are Offline
You Should Also Read:
Hide your Facebook Profile from Google search Engine
Do you want to hide your Facebook profile from the major search engines like Google? If
yes, then this post may...
How to Show Online Friends When You are Offline on Facebook
- Sign into Facebook, and go to offline from your chat.
- Now, click here on Show Online Friends in Facebook.
- Click on Go to App, and Allow this application to access your friend's contact information.
- Surprise, you will see your online friends here. This online friend list will refresh in every 30 sec. Take a following preview,
- Whenever you want to use this application, go to your wall stream page, and look on the left sidebar and click on Online Now under APPS section. If you don't see Online Now option here, then click on MORE and find it. Take a preview,
If you want to use this application on daily basis, you can move it to your FAVORITES section by clicking on the pencil icon as shown in the above image, and click on Add to Favorites.
- If you don't wish to use this application, you may remove this application from your profile by clicking on the pencil icon, and click on Remove App. Again, click on Remove.