This post will guide you to embed any tweets on blogs. Twitter is a best place to drive decent traffic to your blog. Twitter has so many changes such as new look and customized profile page in this year. Now, twitter has officially launched the tweets embed code for any blogs. Just you have to paste some piece of code, provided by twitter, where you want to show the embedded tweets. Using a tweet box on your blogs has so many features. Below we have listed some of the great features. Take a live preview of embed tweet inside the blog posts. You may retweet, favorite it directly via this embedded tweet.
- Automatic Tweets to Facebook Wall
- Add Pin it Counter button on Blogger
- Adding Google Plus Widget to Blogger
- Change Blogger Static Page URL
(Deal/Control) Unwanted Tagged #Photos on #Facebook http://t.co/5LeavgJMgh via @shadabiitr
— Mohammad Shadab (@shadabiitr) October 23, 2013
Why should I use Tweet Embed Function in our Blog Posts
- You are followed by your visitors directly via the embed tweet.
- They can re-tweet easily.
- They can reply to you.
- Your visitors can add your tweets in their favorite list.
- Increase your Twitter followers.
How to Embed Tweet in your Blogger Blog Posts & Sidebars
- Go to your Twitter account or someone else twitters account, and goes to the tweets page.
- Choose the tweet you want to embed in your blog. Let I want to embed the following tweet, so when you choose the Twitter status, click on "Expand",
- According to the above preview, click on "Embed Tweet" under "....More".
- Now, a window will prompt up like the below preview,
Paste tweet embed code into Blogger posts:Create any new post or go to the edit mode of any of your posts, then click on "HTML", make sure you are not in "Compose" mode in your Blogger post editor. Now, paste the copied code anywhere in your post editor where you want to display it. Similar, you can use this code anywhere on the web where HTML allowed. Therefore, you may use this code into your WordPress blog, just keep in mind that you have to choose "HTML" mode into your post editor.