Description: Officially Embed any Tweet in your Blogger blogs post. You can also show tweets in your Blogger sidebars.
Do you want to embed Twitter tweets in your blog? Here is a simple guide to do it simply. Twitter is also a best place like other social media sites to drive traffic to your blog. The more re-tweets your post has, the more traffic you'll get. Twitter had changed their site look recently, and now Twitter has officially allowed you to embed any tweets into your blog. Just you have to paste some piece of code, provided by twitter, to where you want to show the embedded tweets. If you are using embed tweet box in your blog, it has so many features listed below. If you are new to my blog, you should also read how can you show your Blogger post featured image, title, description and author information to Twitter via Twitter summary card meta tags when someone tweet your post. Now, take a live preview of embed tweet inside my blog posts that you may re-tweet, favorite it directly via this embedded tweet.
(Deal/Control) Unwanted Tagged #Photos on #Facebook http://t.co/5LeavgJMgh via @shadabiitr
— Mohammad Shadab (@shadabiitr) October 23, 2013
Why should I use Tweet Embed Function in our Blog Posts
- You are followed by your visitors directly via the embed tweet.
- They can re-tweet easily.
- They can reply to you.
- Your visitors can add your tweets in their favorite list.
- Increase your Twitter followers.
How to Embed Tweet in your Blogger Blog Posts & Sidebars
- Go to your Twitter account or someone else twitters account, and goes to the tweets page.
- Choose the tweet you want to embed in your blog. Let I want to embed the following tweet, so when you choose the Twitter status, click on "Expand",
- According to the above preview, click on "Embed Tweet" under "....More".
- Now, a window will prompt up like the following preview,
Paste tweet embed code into Blogger posts:Create any new post or go to the edit mode of any of your post, then click on "HTML", make sure you are not in "Compose" mode in your Blogger post editor. Now, paste the copied code anywhere in your post editor where you want to display it. Similar, you can use this code anywhere on the web where HTML allowed. Therefore, you may also use this code into your WordPress blog, just keep in mind that you have to choose "HTML" mode into your post editor.
Like Us on Social Media