Description: Hide or prevent the Facebook Application (apps) activities status update to your friends news feed.
Do you want to hide the activities of your existing Facebook apps that send you unwanted notifications and placing as a update that will show on your Facebook friend's newsfeed. If yes, this post will let you do whatever you want for your existing or future installed Facebook apps. I am also a lover of Facebook social network, and including me, everyone wants to clean up their news feed. No one want to keep the unrelated content to their news feed, if your existing Facebook apps update any activity on your behalf, it will be displayed on your friend's news feed as unrelated content. Everyone is interested to your status updates make by you not by your apps. You may remove these types of apps from your Facebook account by the following way. Sometime we don't want the activities of an app, but need the application for further use, in that case you may change the visibility of status updates make by that app. Therefore, here is a guide to prevent unwanted status updates make by the Facebook apps.
|Prevent Facebook apps activities|
- Send Tweets to Facebook Automatically
- Write Hindi Language on Facebook Status Update & Chat
- Most Used Slang Words for Facebook & Google+
- Write with Different font weight on Facebook
How to Prevent Status Update Activities Posted by Facebook Apps
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on "Settings" under dropdown menu.
- Now, go to Apps tab from the left sidebar. You will see all the list of installed Facebook apps. If you are no longer to use such applications, simply click on the cross icon to remove it from your Facebook account. If you want to use it in the future, and do not want to get notified which annoying you, click on Edit. It will expand as the following preview.
Now, choose "Only Me" under "visibility of app". Click on cross icon in "Post on your behalf" under "This app can also". You can find more option under it so remove it if you do not wish to share anything with the application. Now, choose "Never" under "When to notify you?"