Description: Download all Facebook Data like friends list, photos, videos, notes, messages and Status updates to Desktop Hard drive.
This is my first post, and very happy to become a permanent writer on this blog under Facebook tips category. Today, I am going to show you that how can you download all your Facebook information like your shared content, friends list, photos, videos, notes, messages, comments and status updates into your desktop hard drive or computer/laptop via a zip file. Having your Facebook data to your computer is a good idea for any case, if you lost them from Facebook for any reason. Basically, Facebook provided you an easy steps to download all your Facebook data into your desktop hard drive, but mostly persons don't know where to start so that is why here is a simple and quick guide to download all Facebook data to computer hard drive. Hope it will help you.
You may also like:
|Facebook Data Information to your Desktop | Photo Credit: @Pixabay|
You may also like:
- Browse Facebook using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Remove Automatic Posting by Facebook App to your Wall
- Using Stylist Text on Facebook
Facebook Data Profile Information That Includes:
- Your profile information (e.g., your contact information, interests, groups)
- Photos and videos that you have uploaded to your account
- Notes you have created
- Your sent and received messages
- Events to which you have RSVP’d
- Any comments that you and your friends have made on your Wall posts, photos, and other profile content
- Your friend list
- Wall posts and content that you and your friends have posted to your profile
Download Facebook information/Data to DesktopThese information including shared content, friend lists, photos, videos, notes, messages, comments and wall posts.
- Go To Account setting page by click here
- Click on Download a copy. Look at the very bottom side on the main page.
- Now, click on Start My Archive button. It will take some time to gather your information. Button, again click on
- Verify your identity.
- You will get soon a link from Facebook to download WinZip file.
- After getting link click on that link.
- Download will start.
Like Us on Social Media