|Online / Offline Status on Facebook|
Do you want to hide your online status for specific friends or lists? Sometimes, we don't want to chat with specific friends or group of friends like Facebook list, but they can see our online status that leads the conversation, if you don't reply back they heart. The simple solution is hiding the online status for friend lists or specific friends. Facebook has upgraded their features for better user experience. Now, you have an option to show your online presence to specific friends on Facebook. In addition, you may create friend lists on Facebook, and easily you can select who can see your online status. As a Blogger, I have created lists for our readers, clients and friends. You may create your lists too. Showing your status online or offline required some clicks, but due to the beginner's guide, I am showing here a step by step guide. I have seen that when a user created a Facebook account, enjoying making friends with the real friends & strangers. They love to chat with everyone. As time goes by, and due to the busy schedule, it is impossible to talk with everyone who are in your friend lists. Do not respond to your friend is not a good thing. It is better to show off your online status to specific friends or friend list. Therefore, here is a quick guide to hide your online status from Facebook chat. Let's get started:
- Upside Down Text Generator for Facebook Status and Chat
- Showing Online Friends While You Are Offline
- Open Multiple Facebook Accounts on Firefox or Google Chrome
- Facebook Private Profile Picture Revealed 2014
Show Offline/Online Status on Facebook Chat to Specific Friends or Friend Lists
- Sign into your Facebook Account. Expand your chat box from your news feed stream page by clicking on Chat.
- Once the chat box expanded, click on Advance Settings... under a gear icon (for option).
- You will have three advanced chat settings in which you can mention friends name and lists to show or hide your online status.
- Turn on chat for all friends except: Select this option, only if you want to hide your online status to some specific friends or lists.
- Turn on chat for only some friends: Select this option, only if you want to show your online status to some specific friends or lists.
- Turn off chat: Select this option to go offline for everyone.